Sunday, September 20, 2009

Custom-Designed Photo Cards

Here are some of the Custom-Designed Photo Cards I have made . . .









Would you like me to make some for you?

For the last two years, we have actually received photo Christmas cards from friends that were EXACTLY the same (except the family photo of course); it was kind of funny. Over the past year I have learned how to design and make my own photo cards so I will be able to make an original one for our family. If you would like me to extend that courtesy to you, I'd be honored to help! If you are interested, just send me the photo you would like to use. I can either design a few and let you choose your own from those or you can tell me what kind of theme you would like (i.e. whimsical, classic, vintage, bold, modern, etc.) and I can design something per your request. Also, you can choose your own wording, totally custom and an original.

The cost? The price list is below is per one design, can be on linen or glossy paper and INCLUDES drop shipping directly to you!

4x4.5 cards with envelops
25 cards - $40
50 cards - $70
75 cards - $95
100 cards - $115
Each additional increment of 25 will be an additional $20

5x5 cards with envelops
25 cards - $45
50 cards - $75
75 cards - $100
100 cards - $120
Each addition increment of 25 will be an additional $20

5x7 cards with envelops
25 cards - $50
50 cards - $85
75 cards - $115
100 cards - $140
Each additional increment of 25 will be an additional $25


Don't have a current picture you want to use? If you are in the area, let's schedule a time to go take some pictures!

No comments: