Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun Friday-to-Friday Freebie

The one above, with the "M" on it is the one she chose; 
I didn't put the "M" on until after she chose it.
First bag, outside above and inside below






Second bag, outside above and inside below


Well, here we go again. . . . take my trials and errors as a way to get "something-for-nothing"!  YEAH!  Anyway, our Little Rae, Ray of Sunshine needed a little bag in which to carry her tap and ballet shoes.  Soooooo, I thought that I'd give it a go.  Let me start off by saying, that it was MUCH more difficult than I thought it would be.   Thankfully, I had purchased a lot of fabric.  I made several bags and let her choose one.  BUT, now I have a few left over!  Soooo, if you want to leave a comment and post a link on your own blog about this freebie, it will enter you in a drawing to get one of these bags.  Entries will be accepted until Friday, May 8th at 11:59 pm and I'll announce the winners on Monday (not a bad way to start out a Monday, if you win ;) ).  Regardless, thanks for looking and have a blessed weekend.  

5 comments:

Rebecca/Becky a.k.a Becks said...

Again another cute thing made by Karie :) God has given you so many great talents creativity being one of them!

VDP Show said...

I agree with Rebecca...you are so very talented! :)

Shannon said...

I could really use a new little diaper bag . . . I think this would work wonderfully! You are SO talented! You amaze me!

Catherine said...

Soooo cute! Just got the shirt for Campbell today! You are so talented! Thank you!!!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

LOOK HOW FUN THAT LITTLE BAG IS!!!!!!